Careers at TECH LOCK
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
TECH LOCK is looking for a Senior Security Consultant to join our team.
The Information Security Consultant provides subject matter expertise in a broad range of Information Security disciplines and is both a generalist and specialist.
The Information Security Consultant is responsible for performing the following functions for TECH LOCK, Inc.’s clients, whether remotely or on-site:
- Performing audits/assessments against standards such as FISMA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and the ISO 27000-series
- Implementing, configuring and documenting new security systems (e.g., firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, security information and event management systems)
- Configuring systems to remediate audit findings (e.g., Active Directory, Microsoft Windows Server System software, Linux/UNIX servers, networking equipment such as Cisco and Juniper switches and routers)
- Identifying process risks and weaknesses in controls, and developing recommendations and plans to address threats
- Maintaining technical proficiency, sharing knowledge throughout the company through tool development and methodology enhancements
- Identifying and implementing improvements in existing processes and procedures
- Running vulnerability scans and penetration tests.
- Have held a PCI QSA Certification
- Experience in implementing and administering PC/server/network security, database security, application security, systems security administration and user access security administration
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments, compliance audits, and penetration testing
- Programming experience (any language)
- System Admin experience with Windows, Mac, AS/400 and/or UNIX/Linux/HP-UX operating systems
- Experience in using security software such as nessus, nmap and metasploit and the knowledge of how and when to apply them
- Five years’ experience in the IT field, with at least two years’ experience performing information security-related functions
- One or more non-technical security certifications (e.g., CISSP, CISA)
- One or more technical security certifications (e.g., GIAC, C|EH, CCSP).
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Must be a self-starter and able to prioritize tasks to meet client deadlines
If you think you are up for a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-growing company, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.