As an individual contributor, the Account Executive will play a vital role in driving significant revenue growth with new and existing customers.
Duties and responsibilities
- Work with marketing and Sales Development to plan and execute lead generation and pipeline creation activities.
- Consistently deliver MSS and Advisory Services, revenue targets – dedication to the number and to deadlines.
- Provide accurate forecasts to leadership.
- Effectively scope opportunities and lead the creation of proposals.
- Work with VP to develop and orchestrate sales strategies and pursuits with marketing, sales development reps, and presales teams.
- Hunt, land, adopt, expand, and deepen sales opportunities and relationships.
- Explore the full spectrum of relationships and business possibilities across the clients ’/prospects’ entire organization.
- Become known as a thought-leader in securing clients’ data and infrastructure both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Holistically embrace, access, and utilize the channel to identify and open new, unchartered opportunities.
- Work as a team for the most efficient use and deployment of resources. Provide timely and insightful input back to other corporate functions.
- Maintain Salesforce inputs, track progress.
- 4+ years of direct and/or channel selling experience to mid-market accounts is required.
- Relevant IT security experience in any of the following: Managed Security Services, Security Assessment Services, Log Management, SIEM, EDR, MDR, Infrastructure Security, Cloud Security, Data Protection, SaaS, and professional services.
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity regulatory and compliance standards; PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, CMMC, etc. is desired
- Expertise in one or more industry verticals i.e. Financial Services, Healthcare (Payer/Provider/Tech), Manufacturing (Automotive, Defense, Medical Device), Retail/Hospitality.
- Experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques and methodologies.
- Proven success closing low-to-mid six-figure deals.
- Proven track record of accurate forecasting and achieving sales targets
- Experience in selling to the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Reports to VP Sales.
- Work-Life Balance; Remote work and flexible schedule
- Competitive salaries
- Generous paid Holidays and PTO
- Matching 401k
- Complete health benefits; Employee Assistance Program