At this point in the game, ARM organizations have put policies and practices into place that are in line with the changing regulations and rules regarding data security and compliance. But what about your vendors and ensuring they are following all the required protocols correctly? The CFPB has been very clear that it expects supervised organizations to ensure compliance by all service providers and partners.
Join leading subject matter experts, Todd Langusch, president and CEO of TECH LOCK, Stacy Martin, director of operations and audit services at Auditwerx, and Waleed Haddad, IT & Security Manager at RevSpring for an engaging discourse and suggestions on how to oversee and monitor your vendors.
Organizations can no longer just take vendor audits and stick them in the drawer. In this webinar, we’ll discuss the following items which will improve your due diligence on this increasingly important matter:
- Overview of reports and certifications and what they really mean
- Procedures for correctly overseeing and monitoring your vendors
- Relevant questions you should ask your vendor
- Common security and privacy issues you may be overlooking
- Security, online portals and the Cloud
Complete the form below to view this informative Webinar: