Are you ready for your next career challenge?
TECH LOCK is looking for great people to join our growing team.
Job Title: Senior Security Consultant
TECH LOCK is looking for an experienced Security and Compliance Consultant to be part of the security practice of our professional services organization. In this role, the Consultant will be responsible for developing and delivering targeted and specific offerings that can be used to showcase the capabilities of our Managed Security and Compliance platform and drive value through professional services.
This role will work closely with the CSO/CTO and CEO to understand the objectives of our clients and help shape the professional services for TECH LOCK. This is a senior position and we expect the person filling it to be able to start contributing right away. This position will require travel for the delivery of services projected at 25%.
- Directly delivering security and compliance engagements
- Mentoring fellow consultants to improve their security capabilities
- Architecting solutions to drive value and meet client requirements
- Improving the quality and efficiency of the delivery organization as a whole
- Recognizing additional opportunities for TECH LOCK while engaging with clients
- Remain engaged with technical forums and user groups
- Other relevant tasks as directed by department leadership.
Specific Job Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in the development of professional service offerings
- Direct experience and relationships with senior-level and executive staff in enterprise clients
- Strong Communication and Problem-Solving Skills
- A self-motivated and organized player. We are a team that believes in supporting each other as peers rather than a “top-down” hierarchy.
- 5+ Years experience in delivering enterprise risk, security, and audit level engagements.
- 5+ Years in compliance assessments ideally focused on PCI, HITRUST, or NIST-based compliance.
- 10+ Years experience in information security and risk management.
Must currently be either a PCI DSS QSA or HITRUST CSF
Must have one of the major security certifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from a variety of both internal and external sources.
The physical capabilities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
TECH LOCK, a RevSpring company, is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Note: This Job Description may not describe all of the job responsibilities and standards assigned to this position. The duties may change from time to time. TECH LOCK does not discriminate against any group in hiring or employment practices. Nothing in this job description constitutes a contract for employment.